On Thursday the 24th November 2016, Aeropodium are hosting the private, business jet focused conference ‘Basel and Business Jets: Where the magic happens!’ Sponsored by Jet aviation and held in Basel, Switzerland, the event will look to focus on the latest developments in aircraft maintenance and cabin completion.
The event will be filled with aircraft operators, manufacturers and airport executives looking to gain some insights in the latest trends in the aviation industry and to network during the much anticipated cocktail reception.
There will be many guest speakers at the event and a keynote presentation by Robert smith – The president of Jet aviation, as well as talks from the following industry leaders:
- Simon Davis – VP sales (Europe, Middle-East and India) – Global Jet Capital
- Jan Hascher, Director of Business Development – JSSI
- Jozef Michalicek, Managing Partner and Founding Member – CAMO4jets
- Aoife O’Sullivan, Partner – The Air Law Firm
- Mathieu Pezin, Executive Vice President – Boutsen Aviation
- Philippe Renz, Attorney-At-Law – Renz & Partners
- Dominic Waeckerlin, Safety and Compliance Manager – Jet Aviation Business Jets
- Matthew Woollaston, Vice President Completions Sales & Marketing – Jet Aviation
If you’re interested in finding out a little more about the event or registering, you can go directly to Aeropodium’s official website by clicking here. As always, Luxwing will keep you updated on any updates within the industry as they happen. Check back here weekly for more.
No comments for “Basel and Business Jets Conference: Where the magic happens!”