On the 1st and 2nd of November Wings of the Future, the 14th annual Eurasian Air Transport Forum, will be held in Moscow, Russia. The Eurasian air transport industry is about to reach a new height, and this event will discuss changes that technological advancements are having on the industry as a whole, including: the search for new renewable fuels; the impact factors such as globalisation, foreign politics and labour will have on the Eurasian market and how this will effect international operations.
The two-day event will be split into 4 main categories: The future of aviation on the whole, the future of aircrafts, the future of low-cost companies and the interaction that airlines have with airports.
Wings of the Future is set to play host to the exciting line-up of industry leading, key guest speakers shown below. If you’d like to see the full program for the event, please click here.
- Armin Staigis – Vice President – German Federal Academy for Security Policy
- Antoine Gelain –Managing Partner – Paragon European Partners
- Neil Harris –Vice President R&T Business Development & Partnerships – Airbus
- Max Nilov –Regional Marketing Director – Boeing Commercial Aircraft
- Sergey Koltovich –CEO – Horizon Bizjet Leasing
- Vadim Besperstov – Head of Airline IT Sales and Account Management, Russia, CIS and Israel – Amadeus
- Svend Leirvaag –Vice President Industry Affairs – Amadeus
- Giorgio Callegari –Senior Vice President for Strategy & Alliances – Aeroflot, Russian Airlines
- Kirill Budaev –Vice-President Marketing & Sales – Irkut Corporation
- Arjan Meijer –Vice President Commercial Aviation, Europe, Middle East, Russia and Central Asia – Embraer
- Mark Gilbert,Director of Business Development and Sales, Russia and the CIS –Bombardier
- Andrew Pyne –ex-CEO – Cobalt Air & Sr.Partner – Concuros
- Scott Holland –Marketing Director – Rolls-Royce
- Yuriy Kurganov – Partner, Senior Expert, Airlines and Aerospace & Defense Practice –Bain & Company
The action packed conference will host over 350 people, the majority of whom are made up of industry CEOs and directors predominantly working with airlines, airports or in the aircraft industry. Luxwing will of course keep you updated with the insights gained from the event, and make sure to check back here for other industry related news!
For leisure or for work, these are the most visited cities in the world that can afford to receive millions of tourists per year! Check out if your city is listed in our rank of Top 10 Most Visited Cities in 2016!
#10. Seoul, South Korea – 10.20 million international visitors
#9. Tokyo, Japan – 11.70 million international visitors
#8 . Istanbul, Turkey – 11.95 million international visitors
#7. Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia – 12.02 million international visitors
#6. Singapore – 12.11 million international visitors
#5. New York City, USA – 12.75 million international visitors
#4. Dubai, United Arab Emirates – 15.27 million international visitors
#3. Paris, France – 18.03 million international visitors
#2 London, England – 19.88 million international visitors
#1. Bangkok, Thailand – 21.47 million international visitors
Today we are happy to announce the launch of Luxwing’s brand new video section. From now on you will be able to watch our crew in action and follow our adventures up in the air.
Here at Luxwing we are always working to improve our services. In doing so, our objective is to offer a much better experience to our clients by enhancing our transparency and commitment. All of this is possible only by making as many resources as possible available to our stakeholders via the different offline and online channels at our disposal.
The creation of the video page on our Luxwing website will give you a deeper understanding of our work and passion that we put into it. We love to involve you in what we do daily, because trust is essential when flying. We want to build it by showing you our expertise, professionalism and flexibility, every day, every time we take off.
We invite you to follow us for more video updates on our video page and our Youtube channel!
Subscribe to our channel to show us your support.
Youtube Channel: youtube.com/channel/UCkce7DOoWC-RqwKZ2dKnzzA
Luxwing Video Page: luxwing.com/video
Stay tuned for more adventures with Luxwing!
1. Overall, 11,261 private jets were registered for use in the United States and 7,997 in the rest of the world.
2. The US makes up 49.7% of the world market for private jets with Europe following at 20.8%; Asia Pacific 11.8%; Latin and South America 11.6%; Africa and the Middle East: 6.1%.
3. The biggest event for private jet travel is the Super Bowl.
4. in 2012 over 259,000 private takeoffs and landings occurred at Van Nuys Airport, making it the busiest general aviation airport in the world.
5. The most popular model of private jet in the U.S. is the Cessna Citation Excel, also referred to as XLS+ and Citation XLS.
6. The world’s most expensive private jet is an Airbus A380 owned by Prince Alwaleed bin Talal Al Saud, with a price tag of $500 million.
7. Different celebrities own their own private jets including Tyler Perry, John Travolta, Donald Trump, Ralph Lauren, and Tiger Woods.
8. About 30% of existing private jet owners expect to buy a new jet in five years time. In the next 10 years, more than 10,000 business jets will be sold out at a cumulative cost of $250 billion.
9. The fastest civil airplane in the world the Citation X will climb up to 51,000 feet and cruise at incredible speeds of up to Mach 0.935.
10. Bombardier’s Global 8000, one of the longest range private jets on the market, can go 7,900 nautical miles on a single tank of gas, flying at Mach 0.85 with 8 passengers. With a fuel capacity of 48,950 lbs, it costs approximately $53,000 to fill the tank.
Luxwing è una compagnia dinamica, pronta sempre a stringere partnership importanti per creare sinergie a lungo termine. Tutti questi accordi, sono sempre realizzati con un occhio strategico basato sul credo e la direzione che Luxwing ha fissato tramite i propri obiettivi.
Lavorando insieme alle associazioni veliche siciliane, Luxwing ha voluto creare un filo conduttore tra il cielo ed il mare, tra il volo e la navigazione. Questi due settori così opposti ma anche così vicini, in futuro, potranno fornire delle fondamenta solide per lo sviluppo dell’economia locale. Perciò, sviluppando maggiormente la reputazione internazionale di quest’evento, sarà possibile di conseguenza, aumentare il turismo sportivo affiliato a questa competizione.
Come tale, Luxwing è tra i main sponsor del ‘Campionato Italiano di Vela d’Altura’ insieme ad altre aziende del territorio siciliano, creando una sinergia che ha portato bellissime emozioni in queste ultime settimane all’insegna dello sport e del mare.
Continua a seguirci per più aggiornamenti, direttamente sul sito web e social!
Luxwing has renovated its presence online with a new and easier to navigate website. Now, you can easily find the right solution for your next trip. Our new website it’s very intuitive and moreover many new features will be available to you for a much better experience with Luxwing.
You can now browse and discover all our personalized services as well as the latest jets in our fleet. Find the pictures of our aircrafts and their interiors and choose which one is the most suitable for your comfort and needs. Through our ‘Need a Quote?’ form, you will be able to easily get in touch to let us know what your plans are! If you just want to ask us a quick question, you can write to us in real time on our new Online Chat in which a member of our customer support will always be available to answer any of your queries.
Luxwing is continuously working to deliver an extraordinary service to all of our clients in each and every aspect of what we do, from the first contact to the end of your trip. We work for our clients wellbeing by building trust and constantly increasing our transparency providing our passengers with all the information that are important for their comfort and happiness.
Sit back relax and enjoy your experience with us!
Luxwing Campione Nazionale Ionio-Basso Tirreno 2016 con Alvarosky
A giugno si è conclusa la manifestazione velica dei borghi più belli d’Italia contenitore del Campionato Nazionale Ionio-Basso Tirreno e del Campionato Costiero organizzati dal Vela Club Cefalù e dalla Lega Navale Italiana Sezione Palermo Centro che si sono svolti a Cefalù.
Il team Alvarosky di Francesco Siculiana corre con i colori del centro velico siciliano. È stato un grande onore, per Luxwing, partecipare in questa bellissima manifestazione che non solo dà emozioni importanti, ma è anche un’occasione per confermare il forte interesse dietro al mondo della vela.
Luxwing come main sponsor del Team Alvarosky vorrebbe ringraziare Francesco Siculiana per il grande successo ottenuto e rinnovargli il nostro in bocca al lupo per la qualifiche per il Campionato Italiano Assoluto che al momento si stanno disputando a Palermo in questi giorni di Luglio.