Flying private has it’s many benefits, and one that we’ve found particularly popular to our customers is the ability to take your pets when you travel, but with much less stress involved (for both you and the animal) than when flying commercial. Of course, you will still need to fill out some papers for your pet, but Luxwing can assist you in doing this, and at least your furry friend will be flying right up front with you.
Luxwing is happy to take all sorts of pets along for the journey. Cats, dogs and even birds, as long as birds and cats are kept in cages, and dogs are kept on leads throughout the flight. Big pets do, of course, take up the space of one passenger, simply because keeping animals in front of emergency exits or in the isle is a safety hazard.
The other important thing to bear in mind if you plan on traveling with your pet is to make sure they have had all their international vaccinations and customs documents/ passports prepared specific to the destination you are traveling to. This can take up to 6 months to complete, but without completing this pets can be denied entry and in some cases even euthanised! So it’s worth making sure everything’s in order before setting off.
Another little tip to make sure your pet has the best trip possible relates to keeping them nice and relaxed throughout the flight. Dogs particularly can get very excited during flights, so it’s worth taking them for a long walk before the flight and bringing along some of their favourite toys so they feel at home. Once on board, pets will be close enough for regular, reassuring check-up from you and our flight crew throughout the flight!
So whatever kind of pet you have, give us a call today and we’ll arrange to have your pets fly besides you at all times. If you have any further questions about flying with animals, don’t hesitate to get in contact with us and we’ll make every effort to get you and your pet in the sky as quickly as possible!
Our fleet is ever growing, and if you haven’t already seen our video explaining our brand new plane, stop right here and go and check that out first here! We currently have 11 planes in our fleet and we know that can be a little daunting when trying to choose. Especially if you’re not familiar with the aircrafts. That’s why we created the infographic below to help you find the perfect plane. Just answer the questions to match your requirements and find the perfect plane for your trip! If you have any unanswered questions you can always contact us to find out some more details and finer tune your selection.
If you’re a musician planning an international tour, then you’re in luck! We can take you around the globe to concerts and shows! No matter how many, how often or how far apart! But what are the benefits of flying private over flying commercial as a traveling artist? Today we’re going to be letting you know all the benefits of private aviation as a musician and how it can make your tour better and more enjoyable!
Speed and Efficiency:
One of the main reasons artists choose to fly with Luxwing is because of our speed and efficiency. Having the ability to arrive only 30 minutes before take-off is a huge benefit and will not only reduce the stress of passport control and luggage checks, but will also give you more time to set up at your destination, and even cram in an extra show per day!
Proximity to your Final Destination:
Along the same lines of saving time, Luxwing strive to fly you as close as possible to your destination, as well as provide private transfers between airport and venue, meaning even less time spent away from the stage. Of course, this busy schedule is going to leave you exhausted! And we know how tiring a touring artist’s agenda can be. If you fly with Luxwing, our cabin crew are experienced in taking care of your needs, from tailored catering to comfortable sleeping arrangements and on-board entertainment. We will make sure that you’re in flight experience is adequately personalised to suit your needs.
If you’re traveling with a large entourage and band, then flying private offers even more benefits! Luxwing’s large fleet will certainly have something capable of matching all your requirements. So you can be sure that we’ll find a way to fit all your crew and band members, making sure that everyone gets the VIP treatment they deserve! We also have planes with larger storage capacities, so if you need to carry equipment and instruments, you can be sure that valuable possessions are kept where you can see them, without incurring any additional fees from airlines.
Lastly, we know that sometimes, your plans have to change. Perhaps one of your concerts is cancelled, or a last minute extension is made at a venue. Luxwing are happy to accommodate for alterations with very short notice, so we can get you where you need to be, with minimum hassle to you.
If you’re interested in reserving a plane for a tour, and experiencing the fastest, VIP, venue to venue travel imaginable, then give us a call or contact us through our website, and we’ll help plan your travel arrangements and pick out the perfect plane for your needs.
We’ve waited long enough, but it’s finally time to jump into your favourite swimming costume and hit the beach! When you’re not relaxing by the pool or sea, we’ve found some really great events across the globe which may warrant a getaway. So if you’re after glamping at some of the world’s biggest music festivals, taking part in a race or finding out what’s new in this season’s fashion, check out the list below to see our favourites!
There are a huge range of sporting events on offer this month, from running, to rowing, to competitive horse riding, June is a busy month for these summer sports. There are also several tennis and golf tournaments to look forward to and a two grand prix races where we’ll find out whether Sebastian Vettel can hold his number one spot.
- Golf Festival – Jun 18-25 – Kitzbühel, Austria
- French Open Roland Garros – May 22-Jun 11 – Paris, France
- Diana Grand Prix – Jun 18 – Paris, France
- Paris Air Show – Jun 19-25 – Paris, France
- World Table Tennis Championships 2017 – May 29-Jun 5 – Dusseldorf, Germany
- 2017 Berlin ePrix – Jun 10 – Berlin, Germany
- Mercedes Cup – Jun 12-18 – Stuttgart, Germany
- Gerry Weber Open – Jun 19-25 – Halle, Germany
- Canal Run (Grachtenloop) – June 23 – Haarlem, Holland
- Blue Lagoon Challenge – Jun 3 – Reykjanes, Iceland
- Arctic Open – Jun 21-24 – Akureyri, Iceland
- Suzuki Midnight Sun Run – Jun 23 – Reykjavík, Iceland
- 2017 ITU Triathlon World Cup #6 – Jun 3-4 – Cagliari, Italy
- Calcio Storico Fiorentino 2017 – Jun 24 – Florence, Italy
- SKODA Tour de Luxembourg – May 31-Jun 4 – Luxembourg City, Luxembourg
- Midnight Sun Marathon – Jun 17 – Tromso, Norway
- Stockholm Marathon – Jun 3 – Stockholm, Sweden
- 2017 ICC Champions Trophy – Jun 1-18 – London, Birmingham, Cardiff, UK
- The Epsom Derby – Jun 2-3 – Epsom, UK
- 2017 ITU World Triathlon Series #4 – Jun 10-11 – Leeds, UK
- Aegon Championships – Jun 19-25 – London, UK
- The Royal Ascot – Jun 20-24 – Ascot, UK
- Henley Royal Regatta – Jun 28-Jul 2 – Henley-on-Thames, UK
- Forumla 1 grand prix – Jun 9-Jun 11 – Montreal, Canada
- Forumla 1 grand prix – Jun 23-Jun 25 – Baku, Azerbaijan
Music and Art Events
June is the month for some of the world’s biggest music festivals including Glastonbury and Primavera Sound! There are also several smaller festivals for those who like a more laid back vibe, and if you don’t like pop we’ve got some jazz recommendations for you too! To make the festival experience even more exciting, why not try the onsite glamping which is being offered at most festivals where you’ll be treated like royalty without staying too far from the music.
- Donauinselfest – Jun 23-26 – Vienna, Austria
- Jazz Fest Wien – June 26-11 Jul – Vienna, Austria
- Nova Rock Festival – Jun 14-17 – Nickelsdorf, Austria
- Sideways Festival 2017 – June 6-10 – Helsinki, Finland
- Paris Jazz Festival – Jun 11-Jul 31 – Paris, France
- Pinkpop Music Festival – June 3-5 – Landgraaf, Holland
- VOLT Festival – Jun 27-Jul 1 – Sopron, Hungary
- Primavera Sound – May 31-Jun 4 – Barcelona, Spain
- SONAR Festival 2017 – Jun 15-17 – Barcelona, Spain
- International Festival of Music and Dance – Jun 17-8 Jul – Granada, Spain
- ART Basel – Jun 15-18 – Basel, Switzerland
- Montreux Jazz Festival – Jun 30-Jul 15 – Montreux, Switzerland
- Glastonbury Festival – Jun 21-25 – Glastonbury, UK
If you’re currently scheduling your business trips in June, we can take you to any of the major conferences across the globe. One of the most popular is the SPIEF (St Petersburg International Economic Forum) where leaders from around the world meet to discuss some of the most pressing issues. Over 12,000 people from 133 countries attend annually and discuss the important economic issues with world and business leaders. Here are some other most popular conferences that you may be interested in attending.
- Transatlantic Aviation Issues Conference – Jun 27-29 – Brussels, Belgium
- Petersburg International Economic Forum (SPIEF 2017) -Jun 1-3 – St. Petersburg, Russia
- FIFA Confederations Cup – Jun 17-Jul 2 – Moscow, St. Petersburg, Sochi, Kazan, Russia
Shows and Film Festivals
Although the Cannes Film Festival finished last week, there are still plenty of film festivals to come this season. And if you were still hoping on taking a trip to Cannes, then why not check out the Cannes Lions Festival which broadens the scope to all kinds of creativity and innovation.
- Brussels Film Festival – Jun 16-29 – Brussels, Belgium
- Champs-Elysées Film Festival – Jun 15-22 – Paris, France
- Cannes Lions 2017 – Jun 17-24 – Cannes, France
- Paris Men’s Fashion Week – Jun 21-25 – Paris – France
- Florence Pitti Immagine Uomo – Jun 13-16 – Florence, Italy
- Milan Moda Uomo – Jun 17-20 – Milan, Italy
- Moscow International Film Festival – Jun 22-29 – Moscow, Russia
- Harley-Davidson Open Road Fest – June 7-10 – Alsoors, Hungary
Food, Drink and Cultural Events
There’s little better than enjoying a warm summer day than with fresh, local food and wine and June is the perfect time to begin that summer tradition. This month we’re recommending several national festivals, as well as the Haro Wine Festival held in Spain, where wine is literally served by the bucket.
- Taste of Helsinki – June 15-18 – Helsinki, Finland
- Lajkonik Festival – June 22 – Krakow, Poland
- Haro Wine Festival – Jun 28-30 – Haro, Spain
- Budapest Summer Festival – Jun 1-Aug 31 – Budapest, Hungary
Where are you most excited to fly to? Of course you are not limited to our suggestions. We will take you anywhere we can fly to and make sure you have the best summer holiday imaginable. Give us a call or contact us through our website to schedule your flight today. And if you haven’t already, take a look at our empty legs page to find discounted flights to many pre-set destinations.
A few weeks back, we explained the new concept of our empty leg seats program, where we give our customers up to 70% off pre-scheduled flights! You can also watch this video that we put together, explaining the concept and benefits that are on offer. This week we just want to take a moment to tell you about our most popular destinations on offer for June. Perfect for an early summer holiday!
We’re offering you huge savings on flights to and from Ibiza, allowing you to arrive on the beautiful island in style, and ready to jump straight into the party atmosphere! If that’s not quite your scene, you can still enjoy the more relaxed side of the island, although the opportunity to visit some of the biggest club nights in the world is one that shouldn’t be missed.
Milan is a great destination for shopping, culture and art galleries. And as a popular destination we fly to and from, it has made it onto this list. There, you can see works such as Leonardo da Vinci’s infamous painting of the last supper. We’ve also got some discounted flights to Paris, where art and shopping can once again be found on every street corner.
If you’re a fan of tapas and sun, we’ve got a lot of flights scheduled to Madrid in Spain, and if you’d like to spend part of your summer in England, there are many flights scheduled all over the country including popular airports in London, Oxford and Blackpool.
These flights are sold on a first come first serve basis, and although we are adding more and more flights every day, once they’re gone, they’re gone. So book quickly in order to take advantage of these offers! Visit our empty legs page to see the live, full list of flights on offer, and then get in touch with us to arrange your flight!